Monday, April 9, 2012

Still on Island Time


After shaving lessons, decided to try the Little River Cafe buffet and the food really is quite good here. After dinner, we checked out the lobby piano bar for a caipirinha and then off to the rack. Don't know if we are all still suffering from the overnight flight or what?!?.

Up this morning (Monday) and everyone was game for a beach run so off we went (about an hour earlier than yesterday so cooler). Matthew got blocked from the "Grand" beach so considerably shorter. K&M decided to head for the gym instead. I finished and joined them there later. Afterwards, we went to Little River for breakfast and sat outside on the veranda overlooking the beach which I enjoyed. Much bigger and busier (again, the resort has filled up noticably). After that, we found a poolside lounge. Matthew needed a pause from tanning so we stayed out of the sun most of the day. There was a beach BBQ today so we enjoyed a great lunch including jerk chicken and pork. Played around the pool this afternoon, ping pong and chess. After the obligatory nap and clean up, we went headed over to the Samurai Japanese Steak house for dinner. While waiting for our reservation, I made a cheap remark about one of the young lady's choice of attire when compared to the requirements for "Gentlemen". Matthew was distraught that I was overheard, and sure enough, we wound up sharing the grill with her family. Matthew was embarrassed but I don't think she heard me.

No comments:

Post a Comment