Well, we did go to the beach and snorkel a bit (Matthew and I), it was very tiring, and the fish not that numerous. Matthew tried some shelling as he had much more energy than I. Later, I tried to talk Mom into walking down to Brasilito, but she wasn´t interested. KM&M and I did, found a cool open air bar just off the beach and had a cerveca (Imperial, Pilsen & Bohemia). Then walked back through town and visited the little souvenir shops. Walked back to the hotel, it was very hot. Once back on familiar territory, we cleaned up and set off to our dinner reservation at Finestra (Italian). Once more, food was good. Seems like a long procession from one meal to the next. Everyone was tired, so it was off to bed (after a night cap at Astrea). Up early this morning with a Costa Rican breakfast for five delivered by Room Service. Time lines were good and we tee´d off at 7:15 am. Golf is a very difficult game, and that´s all I´m gonna say about that. (everyone else played pretty good, in fact Karen scored better than me, along with everyone else in our fivesome) Got around a bit quicker today, but it was still very hot and tiring. Had lunch at Hoya 19, and back to the room to clean up. Now I´m in the internet cafe sipping a beer and posting this. Mom has an early flight home tomorrow, in fact she starts with her transfer to Liberia airport at 03:30. I´ll see her off from the hotel and then we get ready for a National Park excursion that departs at 06:00.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
H2 Tuesday and Golf Wednesday
Well, we did go to the beach and snorkel a bit (Matthew and I), it was very tiring, and the fish not that numerous. Matthew tried some shelling as he had much more energy than I. Later, I tried to talk Mom into walking down to Brasilito, but she wasn´t interested. KM&M and I did, found a cool open air bar just off the beach and had a cerveca (Imperial, Pilsen & Bohemia). Then walked back through town and visited the little souvenir shops. Walked back to the hotel, it was very hot. Once back on familiar territory, we cleaned up and set off to our dinner reservation at Finestra (Italian). Once more, food was good. Seems like a long procession from one meal to the next. Everyone was tired, so it was off to bed (after a night cap at Astrea). Up early this morning with a Costa Rican breakfast for five delivered by Room Service. Time lines were good and we tee´d off at 7:15 am. Golf is a very difficult game, and that´s all I´m gonna say about that. (everyone else played pretty good, in fact Karen scored better than me, along with everyone else in our fivesome) Got around a bit quicker today, but it was still very hot and tiring. Had lunch at Hoya 19, and back to the room to clean up. Now I´m in the internet cafe sipping a beer and posting this. Mom has an early flight home tomorrow, in fact she starts with her transfer to Liberia airport at 03:30. I´ll see her off from the hotel and then we get ready for a National Park excursion that departs at 06:00.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment