Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday at the beach & pool


Our dinner reservation was at Gabi International restaurant last night, and it was very good. We had a great dinner and carried out our plan for an early night. This morning, I went exploring down to the end of Playa Brasilito. I think it is about 2 miles long. The little hamlet of Brasilito warrants some further exploration, so perhaps this afternoon(it is at the near end of this beach. I think Mom will find the walking better, the beach is not as steep as Playa Conchal and the footing is better. Karen and the boys had their breakfast, and Mom and I went later. We sat in the Azul restaurant which is air conditioned and we were the only ones in there. Luis brought lots of good Costa Rican coffee, the coffee is really good here. We had a nice breakfast. I think today will be a melancholy day as this is the 10th anniversary of Dad´s passing. Mom and I talked a bit about it, in typical fashion, she was very stoic. Trying to get a head start on finding out about the timing for transfers, so I´ve asked at the Family Consierge and they are looking into it for me. Matthew wants to swim in the ocean today, so perhaps we´ll go snorkelling at the rocky point.

No comments:

Post a Comment