It has been over a year since my last post to the travel blog. Our last trip was to Jamaica, and since then we haven't travelled much, just a couple of extended weekend junkets, including last fall to Sonoma for a Crush festival (just Karen and I). We have been saving up for our upcoming Round The World (RTW) adventure, both time and money. I've been working with my travel agent (Pam Macey) on this trip for quite a while, and we have worked through a number of iterations on where we will go (many options were vetoed by She Who Must Be Obeyed). Anyway, we have closed on the destinations indicated on the Map attached, and our departure date is July 2, 2014.
Monday, February 17, 2014
It has been over a year since my last post to the travel blog. Our last trip was to Jamaica, and since then we haven't travelled much, just a couple of extended weekend junkets, including last fall to Sonoma for a Crush festival (just Karen and I). We have been saving up for our upcoming Round The World (RTW) adventure, both time and money. I've been working with my travel agent (Pam Macey) on this trip for quite a while, and we have worked through a number of iterations on where we will go (many options were vetoed by She Who Must Be Obeyed). Anyway, we have closed on the destinations indicated on the Map attached, and our departure date is July 2, 2014.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment