Got started with a healthy b’fast and put together a snack for the course and headed out to Dolphin Head with a visit to the public park at the point. Learned a little about the history of the island passing from Spanish to French to English and ultimately to the Union. I hadn’t played Dolphin Head before and we had a really pleasant round after getting rushed out early to avoid split groups playing on a busier t-sheet in the afternoon. Played very quickly with the ladies in front setting the pace. The boys gave me plenty of grief for firstly neglecting to smuggle beer onto he course (which would have been a good thing as there was no on course beer sales), and secondly for ordering up some beer at the turn with no wallet in sight. Thanks again Brucey! Back to the villa and a plunge in the hot tub was followed by Miss Jane making up a tai bowl with Ahi Tuna and lots or veggies. That was a wrap after a satisfying day of golf and camaraderie. I’m posting late in the afternoon as I have been waking up late and uninspired. Maybe today is a turning point? I’ll see at my usual posting time early tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment