Not much to post this day as we made the long haul from Aruba towards Puerto Rico. K was suffering from whatever Bob brought along for the cruise with some additional discomfort (who knew you could suffer Montezuma’s revenge outside of Mexico?). All four of our group suffered from various symptoms - COVID? I was glad to have brought along some Vitamin I as my symptoms were mild and brief. K had different symptoms and I wonder if she wound up with a two-fer (something she ate on top of the Wuhan Flu?) Spent the day mostly in our stateroom hoping to see a whale, but not to be. BDD at the Splendor followed by a stand up comedian show (second night in a row!) was very amusing before a spectacular last dinner aboard at the
Prime 7 Steakhouse, outstanding. One last visit to the Observation Lounge and we were ready to disembark next morning.


No comments:
Post a Comment