I was well rested, Brother Matt - not so much. Karen and Myles were keen to marche up and down Champs Élysées and see the Arc de Triomphe, but that was too far for me. So I just went out to further explore the area around Les Bains et Douches. Upon return, Matt was still prone, didn’t arise until well past noon. We checked out Le Porte Saint Denis which is a big archway that was part of the cite wall originally. Found an all day b’fast place where Brother Matt could get some eggs (15h00). Ultimately, after a very low energy day, we met Karen and Myles at Freddy’s over in St. Germain for a couple of glasses of wine and some tapa style presentations. Myles got a message from some other friends who are in Paris so he and his Mom were of to the Metro to seek them out at some sort of cocktail bar while I made an emergency stop at the Aussie Bar and Brother Matt arranged for a cleansing Ale to wrap up the trip, and then we were off to an ETB (relatively).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment